Monday 7 October 2013

White Magic for Elin.


Here is my first version of the white magic for Elin.

This mod was a bit tricky for me to make so feedback is more appreciated now than ever if there is any mistakes.

There may be future versions with small changes such as black shoes, no tattoo and so on.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jmmcwx21uy7devh/Elin_White_Magic.zip


Update: I have removed the tattoo from the back and added and changed the ties to white.
Updated version: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzd2cfj1fon6fmf



As a bonus here is an idea I had that didn't work out as I intended. However the design may be used for a future mod that I thought of.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. I'm actually the original post that requested this, and I am just so pleased with how it came out. I'm sure it would look great if you wanted to make the ties on the side white. Either way, it's gorgeous and you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      Since my next idea won't work I am actually making more variations of this while I fix up my other idea. So soon I will update this with the white ties version.

      Delete